19 March 2013

Things Pinterest Has Taught Me {Live}

Pinterest has taken over my life. Every spare moment I have (waiting for the bus, on the bus, before bed, eating breakfast, well you get the idea), I spend looking at the awesome ideas Pinterest has to offer.

WARNING: Before making an account, make sure your ready for the side affects the addiction can cause, including: lack of sleep, eye soreness, reduced social life, a need to try everything you see.

With that being said, here are some of the things Pinterest has taught me:

01. How to be More Crafty



 02. How to Throw a (Great) Party
























03. How to Have (A Little) Better Style







04. How to Dress for the Occasion






05. How to Cook (Better)


You can check out my Pinterest account here.





No comments:

Post a Comment