11 November 2011

Friday Faves {Inspiration}

Sorry I didn't post last Friday, school is getting to that "I'm so busy, I don't even know where to start" phase. But I am here today and have lots of faves, for this weeks...


Friday Faves
01. Long weekends...and the sleep-in's that come with it.
02. Getting a haircut...lets just say that after 3 months, I look like a bush woman!
03. Seeing older couples and how in love they are. It gives me hope that true love and soul mates still exist in this world of divorce.
04. This saying...pretty much the story of my life right now.
05. Once Upon A Time & Ginnifer Goodwin
06. "Small things become great when done with love."
07. Getting a gingerbread latte mainly just for the Starbucks Christmas cup
08. My mom. I seriously love that woman!
09. Making Christmas fudge covered marshmallows at work:

No comments:

Post a Comment