I am planning a big desk/workspace revamp. I have slowly been accumulating pieces for it. One thing I needed was a business card holder. I was going to just buy one at Staples for $7, but then I thought I would be pretty easy to just make one. So here is how I made my own business card holder.
1. Measure the length and width (most business cards are 3.5 inches by 2 inches) and cut.
2. Score (DON'T CUT THROUGH) a small lip at the end of the square. Break the cut.
3. Repeat on the SAME side as the last cut, another cut farther down. Break the cut.
4. Repeat on the OPPOSITE side as the last cut, another cut farther down. Break the cut.
5. Cut the excess off the end, so the end is flush to the bottom.
This is what you should end up with: